Get our app
Marbble is 100% free ! You can test it directly by clicking on the button above. You might encounter display issues on your mobile browser, if so please download the app on your phone for the best gaming experience ! Mobile application also have much more features ;)
Marbble is a free multilingual word game, the first of its kind! Yes, you read that right: multilingual. That means an english player can play in English against a french player that plays in French! To play, you have to make words on the board using the letters on your rack. You can optimize your score with special cells («Double Letter», «Triple Word»…) and by using high values letter tiles to make rare words on your own… or reusing the words made by your opponent.
We want Marbble to be a fun and educational game. That’s why you’ll also have access to the translations and definitions of the words played during a game. We hope that it will help you to enrich your vocabulary and to learn new languages.
When people share the same language, they become brothers. That’s why we developed Marbble. We want to gather people all over the world, we want them to make one, we want Universal Peace!
Ok this might sound overdone, but you get the idea.
The current version is 1.0.4
Here are the current features available and the ones we’d like to implement in the future:
- Marbble: a multilingual mode where players use their own bag of tiles adapted to their language.
- Classic: a classic monolingual word game where players share the same bag of tiles.
- Open & Collaborative (under development): an open mode where you can play monolingual and multilingual games. In this mode all words are accepted, even if they’re not found in the game dictionaries. Why collaborative ? Because all words played in this mode can be submitted to a peer-review system and then be added to the game dictionaries if they’re validated by the Marbble community. You can enrich and participate to Marbble improvement by simply playing it !
- Pass & Play mode: Players pass the device around after playing their turn.
- Solo game: Play against computer with different levels of difficulty
- Play with a Facebook friend: Play with your Facebook friends
- Find me an opponent: play against a random opponent thanks to a clever matchmaking engine
Definitions and translations
- In-game translations
- In-game definitions
- Possibility to play several games at a time
- In-game documentation
- Statistics, customization of players profiles, in-game challenges …
- Upgrade of design with smooth animations
Click to display full-size screenshots
Marbble is entirely free and contains no ads. We aim to keep things that way for ever and ever.
But if you want to help, there are many things you can do:
You can help us financially with the development and maintenance costs via our Tipeee page, the more we get tippers the sooner we can release new features!
You can simply show the game to your family and your friends… and share it on the social media : like and follow our Facebook page. We promise we won’t flood your news feed, we only post when new features are to come or when we have something cool to share about Marbble ! But don’t hesitate to also spread the love on Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram…
If you’re a company and you think Marbble concept could be great for your application or your service, please contact us and see if we can work something out together!
Finally, if you just one person with some design, languages or developing skills and you want to participate or if you have any suggestion about the game, you can also contact us. You can help us with the game menus or website translations for instance, or with the specifics of your language. We accept all motivated people!
A question? A suggestion? You can contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d love to hear from your gaming experience with Marbble, and we’ll take into account any kind recommendation you can make or any advice you can give! If you spot a bug, don’t hesitate to message us about it. Encouraging messages are also deeply liked ;)
If you have some design, languages or developing skills you’re happy to share or for any business enquiry, please reach us at email@example.com